Kazakhstan Research Project
Bottisham Village College is a participating school in this international project, working in partnership with the University of Cambridge and contributing to the process of educational reform in Kazakhstan. At the heart of this collaboration are ongoing reciprocal internships and visits, with the following aims:
- share professional knowledge and practical expertise with the Cambridge-school colleagues
- learn about leadership and improvement strategies
- exchange ideas about building and sustaining successful networks of schools
- facilitate the collaborative development of excellent teaching and learning strategies and curriculum materials
- further develop an ethos of reflective practice, with an emphasis on peer feedback , analysis of student learning, students’ outcomes and curriculum analysis.
We look forward to our next phase of collaboration, with Bottisham colleagues spending a week in Kazakhstan in November and then welcoming our Kazakhstan colleagues here for a two-week internship.